Skip to main content

Red Cedar Renaissance

Located at a key regional intersection of Michigan Avenue, US-127 and Clippert Street, the Red Cedar site connects the City of Lansing, City of East Lansing, Lansing Township, Michigan State University, Red Cedar riverfront, Frandor shopping center and surrounding neighborhoods. The Red Cedar site is vital to the success of our region, and the goal of the development process has always been to look at what is best for the site, the City of Lansing and the region.

In 2011 and 2012, Lansing residents voted to approve the sale of the city-owned property formerly known as the Red Cedar Golf Course. In 2012, the city of Lansing conducted a Request for Proposals to identify potential partners to work on the project. Since then, the city’s development team has spent more than a year conducting due diligence, meeting with development groups and potential end users, as well as working closely with the Ingham County Drain Commissioner to integrate his storm water management project with the mixed-use redevelopment of the Red Cedar site.

To find out more visit, www.purelansing.com/redcedar

Project Images:
  • Red Cedar Renaissance
  • Red Cedar Renaissance
  • Red Cedar Renaissance
Did you know:

Newsletter Signup

Menu

(517) 702-3387

1000 S. Washington Ave Suite 201 Lansing, MI 48910

Navigation

Additional Links

  • Copyright Lansing Economic Area Partnership