Executive Summary Business Plan - 50% of Total Score
Each student is required to submit a 2-page executive summary business plan.
Product/Service Display - 50% of Total Score
Each student is required to display their idea/business in some fashion. An 8 foot table will be provided for the students’ use. Students will have access to power. Students will not have access to WIFI.
Champion - $1,000 CASH PRIZE
One student team will win the coveted Champion Award using their overall scores for Best Executive Summary Business Plan and Best Product Display/Demo.
SUBMIT YOUR BUSINESS PLAN
Students have the opportunity to win cash prizes totaling over $10,000.
List of Youth Business Awards:
- Grand Champion
- Best Business Plan (1st, 2nd and 3rd places)
- Best Table Pitch (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Places)
- Best Booth Display (1st’ 2nd, and 3rd places)
- Best Tech Business
- Best Eco-Friendly business
- Best Socially Responsible Business
- Best Green Energy Tech Idea
- Best Physical Product
- Best Food Based Business
- Best Service Based Business
- Best Fashion or Design based Business
- Best YEA! Business
- Best Newcomer - New Idea
- Best Innovation for Social Justice
- Best Ready to Patent Prototype
- Best Champion - Teacher/Educator
- Best District Representation
Registration for Chaperones/Parents/Teachers