Membership in the CACCC is based on the grant requirements and the co-lead organizations’ relationships in the community. This includes business and economic development partners, infrastructural child care organizations, child care delivery organizations, and parent representatives. If you are interested in participating, please review the Roles and Responsibilities of CACCC members below before submitting the form below.
The responsibilities of the coalition members are as follows:
• Participate in bimonthly planning sessions to foster an understanding of our region and develop an action plan
• Assist with any connections to build relationships for community sessions
• Advise the Public Sector Consultants (PSC) team to monitor plan implementation
• Make modifications to the plan based on learnings
• Review any report summaries of activities