Open June 28-July 30, 2021
Standard grant amounts range from $5,000-$25,000, based on employment level, for the following business types:
- Retail, Goods and Services (non-food): Traditional retail, goods and services, including shops, boutiques, bookstores, hardware, health & personal care services, exercise facilities, professional services, and other goods and services providers that are not prepared food or drink providers that fall into restaurants/eateries/taverns category.
- Tourism and Hospitality Service Providers (non-food): Tourism and hospitality service providers and establishments, including event coordination and equipment related, entertainment, lodging & transportation providers & venues
- Nonprofits (non-government, non-food): libraries, museums, churches, religious centers, philanthropic, social service and advocacy organizations
- Sole proprietors
- New businesses opened during the pandemic: Businesses started after Jan 2020.
- Restaurants/eateries/taverns: restaurants and bars, food trucks, eateries, coffee shops, bakeries, catering, breweries, distilleries, wineries, tea shops, banquet facilities and other food and beverage service providers.