The One&All program will offer a unique combination of immersive business training, coaching, access to an extended professional network and seed investment—all of which are common obstacles to success for entrepreneurs and small-business owners from underserved populations.
The program will provide grants of up to $2,500 and a hybrid model of incubator and accelerator business support for up to 120 startup or small-business entrepreneurs from underserved populations across the Lansing region. One&All is the first program of its kind in the state of Michigan.
We will update this webpage regularly with new information about the program, timelines and process information.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must fall at or below the Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed (ALICE) Threshold; AND
- Must need equal opportunity and access to all available resources that support their entrepreneurial aspirations.
- Program applicants can either be in the idea stage of a business or be looking to pivot and grow an existing small business.
LEAP will also target up to 50 percent of program awards specifically to residents who meet the minimum program eligibility and who are non-English speakers or learning English as a second language (ESL).
We are partnering with numerous community organizations to reach potential applicants and to provide meaningful accessible programming:
- Refugee Development Center (RDC)
- The Fledge
- Capital Region Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Capital Area United Way (CAUW)
- Beyond our Barriers (B.O.B.)
- Capital Area Michigan Works! (CAMW!)
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC)
One&All will begin accepting applications in June 2020. The application will be available from this website and through program partners.
Please sign up for the One&All email list to receive program milestone updates including the launch of the program application.